Hemp-derived CBD has been connected with certain possible undesired side effects, including dry mouth, nausea, “wake” feeling, drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, changes in appetite, nervousness, and depression, but is generally considered well-tolerated by most humans with a very small group experiencing these less-desireable effects.
There are people that hemp oil may not be right for:
- Pregnant women or lactating mothers
- Individuals with hepatic or liver diseases
- People who are allergic or sensitive to MCT oil
- Individuals who have blood pressure problems
- Those with an allergy to hemp